Difficulty Level: All
Workout Type: Time Challenge
Duration: Its up to you
Exercise #51 is another Time challenge and you will need a set of Dumbbells. The Compound This workout will work various areas of your body simultaneously so you need to really watch your form and select a weight that you can truly manage. So don’t go too heavy, but don’t go too light either or you won’t get the benefit of these exercises. Grab your weights and lets go!
What you’ll need:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Gymboss Timer Stop watch
- Your Log book and a pen to log your reps, HR and Calories burned.
You will run through these exercises below 2 times or 3 times if you are advanced! Beginner’s or if you are pressed for time, just do them once. Be sure to select a weight that is appropriate for your fitness level. Don’t go too heavy and don’t go too light.
- 15 Reps – Combo Squats* (No Weights)
- 15 Reps – DB Upright Row / Bicep Curl with Alt. Back Lung
- 5 Reps – Ninja + Knee Tuck
- 15 Reps – **Night Fever to your left
- 5 Reps – Burpees
- 15 Reps – **Night Fever to your right
- 15 Reps – DB Chest Press /Situp/ DB Shoulder Press
* Combo squats: 1 Deep Squat and come up all the way, then do 2 half Squats jump up, then Sumo (Right Leg Rais, and Left Leg Raise from squat like sumo wrestlers do)
**Night Fever – To Left: (L) Side Lunge, (R) Cross Over Row Transition Twist to (L) Punch
**Night Fever – To Right: (R) Side Lunge, (L) Cross Over Row Transition Twist to (R) Punch
The Night Fever name came from one of my Youtube friend who watched the video and thought of this name because it resembles John Travolta’s Night Fever move. Thank you Wmpyr-san!
Time: ___ Total Calories Burned: ___ HR Min: ___ HR Max:_____ Average ______
Real time Video
Thoughts on Workout